It is important that the families we serve understand that they have an opportunity to do funeral pre-planning in advance. This is often a positive, therapeutic step and one of the most thoughtful and loving gifts that could ever be given to surviving loved ones. There is no question, serving a family that has done funeral pre-planning makes the final planning phase less complicated for those left responsible and also reduces overspending.
Reasons Why so Many People do Pre-Plan Funerals
- Peace of Mind
- Can be done together with family instead of alone
- No time constraints
- Reduce the impact of inflation
- Medicaid “spend-down”
- Minimizes disputes and eliminates confusion between well-meaning relatives
- Personalized selection
- Funds are always transferable
We are here for any questions regarding your preplan funeral and consultation is free.
Click Here to Pre-Plan Online or Call:
(586) 826-8550 for our Sterling Heights location
(586) 677-4000 for our Shelby Township location