If you have a loved one who recently passed away, you are looking for a way to honor his or her memory. At Wujek Calcaterra, we offer premier cremation services that can help you do that. Learn more about how we can help you honor and treasure the memory of your loved one with our professional services.
During our services, we can help you honor the memory of your loved one. During cremation, the body will be reduced to bones and ashes, and we will give you the remains so you can honor the memory of your loved one in a way that suits your loved one and your family members. We offer numerous types of cremation services, allowing you to customize your experience to meet your needs and the preferences of your loved one. For information about the do’s and don’ts of what to say to a grieving person, read our article here
Types of Cremation Services
There are several types of services available. These include:
- Traditional Funeral and Cremation: This is a good option if you want to provide everyone with an opportunity to view the body for a few days. Then, instead of burying the body in a casket, the body is cremated. You will be given a cremation casket instead.
- Memorial Service: Another option is to have a memorial service. A memorial service at a funeral service without the body of the loved one who has passed away. In this situation, The cremation service typically takes place shortly after death. Then, the memorial service takes place sometime after that. During the memorial service, an urn with ashes might be present.
- Direct Cremation: During this service, the body is cremated and the family has the ashes return to them. There is not necessarily a memorial service or a funeral held after this. It is up to the family.
These are a few examples of the types of services from which you can choose. We can tailor this process to meet your needs.
What You Need To Know About Cremation Services
There are several important points you need to know about these services. These include:
- Following a cremation service, you can get the app is returned to you in an urn or a box if you wish.
- These services do not require you to have a funeral service nor exclude the option of one. You can choose to have a funeral if you desire, but you are not required to do so.
- Even though the cost of a cremation is usually lower than that of a traditional funeral and burial, there are numerous factors that play a role in the price. You should consider all options available before deciding it’s right for your family.
Benefits of Cremation Services There are several benefits to these services you may notice. These include:
If you are interested in these services for your loved one, rely on Wujek Calcaterra to help you.
- This can help you honor the wishes of a loved one who has passed away.
- This is a simple and straightforward process.
- You don’t necessarily have to worry about preserving the body for several days.
- You still have the option to have a funeral if you wish.
Why Wujek Calcaterra for Cremation Services? If you are looking for professional cremation services, then rely on the team from Wujek Calcaterra. At Wujek Calcaterra, we always place the needs of our clients ahead of our own. We understand at this is an emotional time for you, and we can walk you through this process with the care and compassion you deserve. We can customize our services to meet your needs, so contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you.